Monday, July 5, 2010

Food, Family, and Fun!!! Happy Fourth!

Happy 4th of July from my family my family to yours!

This year we went to my Grammy and Grampy's house. We usually do this just about every year, they live on a lake and we take the boat and jet skis out all day and have a blast of course! We also always have wonderful food. We always eat good on holidays! This post is going to be very picture heavy. Bare with me...

Yep, those are my kids... HA!They tore up the slip 'n slide my Grammy got them!Blake was ready to try out that tube!
Captain Lucas! He was so serious driving that boat!
He LOVED it!They both loved the jet skis too. My cousin Shannon drove them on it, and they loved it almost as much as they love her! :)Yes, this is my husbands Captain Morgan stance.I hope you all had as good of a 4th as we did!

No comments: