Friday, July 9, 2010

Favorite Bible Verses

Everyone at Kelly's Korner is posting their favorite bible verses. Here are some of mine:

"Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. "
Psalm 55:2

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. . .And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
excerpts from 1 Corinthians 13:4-13

This is one that I stopped to think about more. When life gets to be a lot:

"I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken."
Psalm 16:8

Linking to Kelly's Korner

No comments: